#HowYouAirtime - Enter to Win up to $500
Whether you’re meeting with your college marketing club, checking in with your Fantasy Football league,or coordinating your next pickleball sesh, Airtime is the place for your group to text, play, and hang out when you can’t be together IRL. We’ve seen our fair share of exciting, unexpected, and even unhinged Airtime rooms, but we want to see how creative you and your room can really get. From October 21st - November 4th 2022, we’re giving every room on Airtime the chance to get paid for being as creative as possible with your group. Keep reading for the deets (first things first, download Airtime and get your room started)!
It’s simple: the most creative Airtime Room wins! Grab your friends to join you in an Airtime room where you’ll showcase the most creative, out-of-the box way to use Airtime to connect with your group. Use your favorite features (built-in-games, screen share, emoji reacts, etc.) to set your room apart.
We’ll award a $500 cash prize to the winning room, plus $250 to each of the runners up! You can enter as many times as you want (the more wacky ideas, the better) while the contest is active, from October 21st - November 4th, 2022.
How to Enter
- Download Airtime on your desktop or mobile device
- Create your one-of-a-kind room and invite at least two other friends
- Submit your video through this form
- Post your video and use the hashtag #HowYouAirtime (make sure you’re following!)
- Video for submission must include at least two other friends.
- There is no time limit on Airtime, but we ask that video submissions are no longer than 60 seconds.
- Keep it PG! Video should not include excessive swearing, drinking or drug-use.
- Want to record your room? Learn how to here: Recording your Airtime room on Mobile | Web
- You must be following Airtime on Instagram or TikTok to qualify
- Post your video with the hashtag #HowYouAirtime
You can read more about the contest rules and guidelines here. Good luck!
[Updated Nov 11, 2022]
We asked for the most exciting, creative, and FOMO-inducing Airtime room ideas, and y’all did not disappoint! From family group chats, to pre-games, to TikTok vigilantes, Airtime users far and wide did not fail to deliver on giving us a glimpse into their most creative, meaningful, and unexpected ways to use rooms.
Although we adored all of our submissions, three in particular stood out as our favorites, making them the official winners of the #HowYouAirtime group contest!
Drumroll please 🥁 ……….
🥉 3rd Place: Christina Chao!
🥈 2nd Place: PROPHET!
And our first place #HowYouAirtime winner….
🥇1st Place: Justotters!
A huge congrats to the winners of our first Airtime social contest 🎉 Make sure you stay up to date with the Airtime community on socials @airtime & @airtimeapp, and tag us for a chance to be featured.