Social Games on Airtime!
We’re pulling back the curtain and giving you an exclusive first look at a brand new feature that’s going to make hanging out with your friends on Airtime even better.
➡️ Click here to download Airtime ⬅️
Get ready for four brand new games
Friends that play together, stay together. Whatever the occasion, games on Airtime are the perfect way to connect with your people.
What are these games about?
- In Never Have I Ever, you’ll put your friendships to the test! This classic challenge game lets you see how well you really know your friends.
- Drawn Out brings out your inner artists as you and your friends draw your best interpretations of weird prompts. You’ll have to be speedy though because the fastest person to correctly interpret the art wins!
- In Would You Rather, your friends will become master debaters in this battle of wits. To play, some of the players are given a “would you rather…” prompt where each of them must sway the others to vote for their option instead of their opponent’s.
- What Are You Talking About is our fun twist on charades! First, you select a category to get your series of prompts. The goal is to get your friends to guess as many prompts as possible by describing them or acting them out.
Whether you’re having a competitive game night, or a chill time Would You Rather sesh, games open up a whole new world of possibilities when you’re hanging out with friends.
Games are available right now on iOS and will be available on Android and Web soon!
Try them out and let us know what you think by messaging us on social @airtimeapp.
Click here to start playing games now!
Grab your friends and get playing!
We know just how hard it can be to get all of your friends in the same place IRL to hang out.
That’s why an Airtime game night is a perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with friends talking and laughing together. The best part is that your friends can play using text, audio, or video from wherever they are!
Games are better with Friends
Airtime games are best when played with others. Seriously. We recommend having at least 3 players to really get the party started.
These games are also specially designed so you can have fun playing with anyone! There are multiple game modes too! Play with your closest friends or play with people you just met. Either way, you’ll have a great time!
So, get out there and start some games! This is a great way to reconnect with your sorority sisters, favorite co-workers, volleyball team, or even your cousins. We made it as easy as possible to access all of the new Airtime games in any room! Simply tap the popcorn icon > Games tab > Select one of four original Airtime games and start playing. We’ve been hard at work creating these games and our whole team is so excited to give you this sneak peek!
“At Airtime, we are building a place for you to hang out and have meaningful, fun experiences with your friends. In our newest release, we are adding games! And these aren’t just any games. These are games that let you be creative, share stories, create art, and find out a few secrets. We’ve enjoyed playing them and hope you will too!”
- Jesse Rabek, Games Development at Airtime
That’s all for this week’s newsletter - hope you enjoyed the exclusive first look at games! We’ll see ya on Airtime, gamers. And don’t forget to show us how you and your friends play games by sharing the best moments from your room on socials and tagging @airtimeapp!